To give you an idea of the possibilities:
* These people had a beautiful arch in the house, but no closet would fit underneath it. Until I stopped by.
* What do you do when you have a teeny tiny bathroom? You have the drawers of your bathroom cabinet slide open sideways, so you don’t need to step back anymore.
* How do you make a small room look bigger?
– For instance by using this ingenious storage system.
– Or by using couches that cover the radiators but which can also be used as beds for guests.
* This way, you make sure you never see those ugly cables again.
And so on. Take your time to browse this site and discover the possibilities. My designs are usually multifunctional, or fall within the category ‘smart furniture’ (designs of the future). Aside from that, the designs are sustainable and if you let me execute your idea for a piece of furniture or a room, then you will have a locally produced piece. You can then rest assure the labour conditions were allright. 😉